- Contact capacity: 10W/SPST
- Switch current: 0.7a
- Switching voltage: 220VAC/200VDC
- Contact resistance: < 100 m Ω
- Electrical life: 107 times
- Working temperature: – 10 ℃ ~ + 85 ℃ A float switch is a device used to sense the level of liquid within a tank. The switch may actuate a pump, an indicator, an alarm, or other device.Use them with hydroponics, saltwater tank, freshwater tank, gardening, aquariums for power head control, pet bowls, fish tanks, filtration, heating, pumps, ponds, basement alarms, boats, air condition drain pans, pressure washers, carpet cleaning mach., reef aquarium, fluid control, ice machines, coffee pots, marine, automotive, automobiles, tropical fish tanks, evaporator coils, condensation line, in relays, or what ever your project may be. This is a mini float switch. Contains no mercury.
This right angle float switch can be arranged in any height.
- 1 x DC 220V Liquid Water Level Sensor Right Angle Float Switch for Fish Tank