DHT11 temperature-humidity sensor
The DHT11 is a basic, ultra low-cost digital temperature and humidity sensor. It uses a capacitive humidity sensor and a thermistor to measure the surrounding air, and spits out a digital signal on the data pin (no analog input pins needed). Its fairly simple to use, but requires careful timing to grab data. You can get new data from it once every 2 seconds, so when using the library from Adafruit, sensor readings can be up to 2 seconds old.
Comes with a 4.7K or 10K resistor, which you will want to use as a pullup from the data pin to VCC.
Specifications DHT11 temperature-humidity sensor
- 3 to 5V power and I/O
- 2.5mA max current use during conversion (while requesting data)
- Good for 20-80% humidity readings with 5% accuracy
- Good for 0-50 °C temperature readings +-2 °C accuracy
- No more than 1 Hz sampling rate (once every second)
- Body size 15.5mm x 12mm x 5.5mm
- 4 pins with 0.1″ spacing
- RoHS compliant
1xTempature and Humidity Sensor
There are no reviews yet.